Are you looking to add telemedicine functionality to your existing mHealth app?
Or do you need to build a highly secure telehealth solution from scratch?
Intersog® offers custom telemedicine development, UX design and QA and testing services for companies looking to enter or enhance current presence on US and/or EU Health IT market.
Our business goal is to build meaningful and highly secure applications that are able to change people’s life for the better.
Telehealth is one of such areas:
- It allows citizens of remote and underserved communities to receive instant medical assistance by connecting virtually with doctors;
- It allows for significant cost saving due to flexible subscription / payment options;
- It saves doctor's time and provides an additional revenue source and convenience for certified physicians;
- It helps reduce patients’ wait time at the doctor’s office, etc.
Intersog® stays in the know as far as telemedicine design and development. We can take your project from the ground up, future-proof its concept and market demand, create a clickable prototype for budget approval by your top management or to attract additional funding, and deliver a highly secure HIPAA compliant application exactly on your budget!
Why Choose Intersog® for Your Telemedicine Development?
- Strong technological expertise and experience with building eHealth solutions including the world’s first free-market telehealth system for our client Video Medicine, Inc.
- Flexible engagement options depending on your software development needs and budget (e.g., onshore, offshore, hybrid Teams, on-demand resources and consultants)
- We are more than just a typical software development provider: we prefer to start any business relationship with a clear roadmap of our client’s telemedicine strategy, including technical requirements specification and action plan, proof of concept, a clickable prototype, the actual software development and backend integrations, database design, UI/UX design, QA and testing, and final app release and publishing to relevant app stores
- We are able to save your operating costs by up to 50% and reduce your telemedicine application development budget through our offshore delivery capabilities
- We offer discounts for large project scopes and application support and post-release maintenance
- HIPAA compliance, FDA approved apps, embedded security to ensure high resistance to cyber attacks and malware
- Big Data functionality integration and customization
Check out our interview
with Video Medicine’s Founder and CEO Dr. Charles Butler and see for yourself what he thinks about outsourcing development of his disruptive telehealth solution to Intersog®.